There's nothing worse than getting a flat tire in a remote area where help is miles away. Sometimes, you have to depend on yourself to get your tire fixed and your car back on the road! However, we decided to create a little device that can help you out.
The Tire Puncture Repair Tool is very easy to use and only takes a few minutes to repair your blown out tire. Keep it with you in your vehicle and ALWAYS be prepared for the unexpected.
- EASY TO USE: Allows you to repair a punctured tire in a just a few minutes without removing the tire from the rim
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of durable butyl rubber is meant for heavy-duty jobs
- AIR-TIGHT STRING DESIGN: Our string is made to plug up any tire and keep air from leaking out. This device is extremely dependable
HOW TO USE:
Circle the puncture area and pull out the puncture.
Explore the direction of puncture penetration with the patch probe, insert the pump along the direction of puncture to remove dust and debris inside the puncture.
Cut one end of the rubber strip into an inclined mouth and insert it into the hole at the front of the needle inserting tool, so that the length of the rubber strip at both ends of the hole is basically the same.
Insert the pin with rubber strip into the tire along the hole, and ensure the length of the pin is 2/3 (it must be determined that the cold rubber strip penetrates the tire body to avoid sliding out after inflation), and remove the pin after rotating the pin 360 degrees.
The remaining tire rubber strip outside the tire shall be cut off with the remaining 5mm length of the tread.
- Color: Picture Color.
- Size: 1 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches.
- Weight:6.4 ounces.
- 1 x Tire Puncture Repair Tool
- 1 x Bifurcation Drill
- 1 x Screw Drill
- 1 X Glue
- 5 x Strips